|Shoulder width, in
|Sleeve length, in
|Coat Length, in
*Note: If you hesitate between the sizes, mind that spandex is stretchy so it will adjust anyway, while cotton is rigid so you may consider a bigger size.
*Note: Don’t forget that this is a fur coat, not a fitted garment! It is supposed to be slightly loose so that you move comfortably and could wear an extra layer.
Wear something with sleeves. Place the tape on “top” of the shoulders. Measure from the edge of the left shoulder across to the neck bone to the edge of the right shoulder (between seams for the sleeves).
Wrap the tape around the fullest part of your chest (bust) and center the tape on your back so it’s leveled all the way around. Your arms should be relaxed, and down at your sides.
Measure from your shoulder seam to desired sleeve length. Arm should be slightly bended and relaxed. You can place your arm on the lower hip to get the right bend angle.
Hold the measuring tape at your highest point on the shoulder at the seam between front and back parts. Measure on the back till where you want the coat go. Ask someone to pull the tape down and tell you the measurement, so you can keep your posture straight.
- BOHO Coats ships anywhere in the USA
- and internationally.
- Shipping costs within the USA – $30 dollars Flat Rate per item.
- Cost of international shipping is $60 US dollars Flat Rate per item.
- Cost of shipping will be automatically added to your order when you proceed toÂ checkout.
- Express shipping is available at extra cost (just mention it in the Comments with your order, and we’ll get back to you asap with further instructions)
- All the packages are shipped with insurance and tracking number.
BOHO Coats is not responsible for:
– customs taxes, fees and duties
– delays in shipping due to weather conditions and the shipping company issues
– shipping damages to the purchase
– lost packages
– delivery dates